Please find attached the schedule for our Tournament this weekend as well as the Tournament rules and Arena rules. I want to apologize about the schedule being released a little later than I had hoped. We had a few last minute things that needed to be ironed out.
When you arrive at your first game this Saturday, there will be a coach package ready for you with the swag bag items for your team.
Players are to enter the facility through the player’s entrance on the East side of the building, not through the main lobby doors. Please no hockey bags in the lobby.
Our facility is operating at 1/3 capacity. The Kitchen is open, but for take out only. There are tables set up outside to use of the weather allows.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to seeing you next weekend, and watching the kids enjoy a fun filled weekend of hockey!
Delburne U7 Tournament Coordinator
Sent from Mail for Windows
12:45 (north side)
Delburne Outlaws Wilson vs Stettler Storm
3:30 (south side)
Stettler Storm vs Spruce View Stars
4:45 (south side)
Stettler Storm vs Blackfalds Bulldogs
We are only playing on Saturday December 4
Delburne U7 Outlaws Tournament Guidelines December 4-5 2021
Sanction # HA-21351749
• All hockey Alberta rules apply.
• Games will be played on MODIFIED half ice with 2 games going at once for most games.
• Games will consist of a 3-minute warm-up and TWO - 27 Minute continuous straight play time periods, with a 3-minute interval buzzer.
• No breaks between periods.
• The ice will be flooded following every third game played.
• In order to keep things on schedule we can’t wait for teams to be ready, warm up time will start at the scheduled game time. If we are running behind the warm up clock will start as soon as the ice is clear and ready for the next teams to enter.
• No score will be kept.
• 3 goals max per player/ per game.
• Teams may use a goalie stick, but no goalie pads are allowed. Goalies must be switched out after each 3- minute interval buzzer. Players are not allowed to lay across the crease.
• After the game teams will line up on the blue lines with helmets on for Heart & Hustle and trophy presentations. Coaches will choose one of their players for the Heart & Hustle award after each game except the last game. After the final game teams will line up for trophy presentations.
• Tournament coordinator may adjust playing time, if necessary, throughout tournament. •Refs will be provided; it is optional for each team to provide their own helper.
Delburne AG Arena Facility Additional Guidelines In accordance with provincial temporary measures:
- Adult (over 18) sport, fitness, recreation: indoor group classes/activities are not permitted, indoor one- on-one training and solo activities are allowed with 3m physical distancing
- Youth (under 18) sport, fitness and recreation: indoor classes, training and competitions are permitted provided participants screen for symptoms, maintain 2m physical distance (except youth during physical activity), and wear a mask (except youth during physical activity)
- Spectator attendance is capped at 137 (34 per team with 2 games at a time), and spectators must remain masked and maintain 2m physical distance between households
- We ask that spectators enter facility no more than 10 minutes prior to your team’s game and must exit immediately following the conclusion of ice time.
-Players will use the player’s entrance and can enter the facility 30 minutes prior to ice time and must exit within 30 minutes of the conclusion of ice time as other teams will be coming in at that time.
At this time, our concession is open for TAKE OUT ONLY. Please use provided outdoor seating. NO FOOD CONSUMPTION allowed in our facility.
These restrictions are in place of the Restrictions Exemption Policy.